Questions needing answers:
- What does an emerging leader need to pay attention to since their own world seems likely to be different from that of the generation before them?
- I assume Jesus Christ has influenced you in leadership experience, right? If so, are there some other individuals who have also influenced you? If there are, then, tell me how they have done so.
- Are you in a mentoring relationship? What I mean is that do you have anyone currently mentoring you or someone who has mentored you in the past? If so, what are the ideal things you expect to see or experience from a mentor?
- Are there anything else you would like to say about the concept of mentorship which we have not covered in 1-3 above? If so, please state them.
- What issues do you face as a leader that are the same as the previous generation faced?
- In your opinion, other than Jesus, who else in the Bible do you admire most as the best mentor? Why do you think so?